Monday, July 21, 2014

Wearing MANY Hats ~

Hello Friends & Folk ~
...chiming in here to say, 
that I have decided to (once again) 
begin posting more regularly on my
'other blog' ~


(yep…another iron-in-the-fire)

a tiny little division of Notforgotten Farm ~

On my Midnight Farm blog, 
along with my silly postings, 
unnecessary needful information and absolute nonsense,

….I will begin sharing 
one of a kind hallowe'en-and-holiday-inspired finished goods ~
available to you on a first come, first served basis….

I'll let you know when I list my first offering
(maybe even this evening)

Oh! and make sure you become a follower of my Midnight Farm blog, 
so you will be notified of when a new piece is listed ~

this is gonna be fun ~

* Blessed be *
 Lori

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait anymore!!!!

Shakerwood said...

One can never have too many irons in the fire!

Gail said...

Those irons will keep your mind sharp!!!!!

obat pelangsing yang aman said...

just blogwalking.. Nice post and have a nice day :)