Monday, December 15, 2014

Surprise! One more day on the Hop!!

Happy Monday Friends & Folk!

Stacy from Buttermilk Basin 
has one more surprise for you!
a special bonus designer on the 
Primitive Handmade Christmas Bloghop

Calico Moon !!!

lots of you who already know about this fabulous little shop 
~ will be delighted to see their pattern offering

click on the link below to visit Calico Moon's Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/ShopCalicoMoon


~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cannot believe it is the 15th of December already ~
my how this year has flown by…

We have been so blessed this past year for sure!
We have made many new friends and have enjoyed good health ~
lots of good times and happiness!

I am preparing my class/event schedule for 2015 
 ~ and will be adding to the list already on my sidebar.

We will be holding more classes here at the farm this year, 
and I'm hoping to be bringing in a few select designers for you too!

And along with my usual rug hooking, punch needle, wool appliqué and cross stitch classes
I just may be adding a couple of new needlework techniques that I have been wanting to try :)

2015 will bring many new changes to us here at the farm shop ~
we will be expanding the farm shop to accommodate more class students and inventory.
we will be adding more bolt fabric for those of you who quilt 
~ and I am hoping to add a line of artisan yarns for those who knit and or crochet.

once expanded, we will also offer a little more home decor, primitives and antiques too!!
AND
expand our shop hours too!
{doesn't this all sound wonderfully exciting?}
*whew*
so much to look forward to!
...gosh, I better get busy then...

Hoping you all have a *loverly* day my sweet Friends!


* Blessed be *
 Lori

6 comments:

LaNelle said...

Sounds fabulous Lori! You will be one busy lady even more than you are now how is that possible?? Many blessings on the new venture

basketnut said...

Oh, how exciting! I wish I lived closer, sounds wonderful! Tammy

http://thankfullga447 said...

Wow lots of new stuff for 2015. Make sure you take a breather and don't over do it. I worry about those stones.

denise said...

sounds exciting!!!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

I wish you to keep your beautiful plans for 2015 met !!!

annie said...

it all sounds wonderful!